Product Info


BODY CARE + AROMATHERAPY = SCENTUAL MEDITATION

Your body deserves a bedtime story - something to help you relax it a bit before sleepOur supplies are designed to enrich quiet moments of mindfulness and mediation with bedtime stories for the senses.

Sleepery Supply products are not intended to aid sleep or treat any sleep related sicknesses. 

 


INGREDIENTS AND PROCESSES TO BE PROUD OF.


natural without the nonsense

When it comes to our bodies, what we put on them is as important as what we put in them. At Sleepery Supply products are made from natural materials without any suspicious chemicals. Our products are : 

  • Free of Preservative
  • Free of Parabens
  • Free of Petrolatum
  • Free of PEG compounds
  • Free of Siloxanes
  • Free of Triclosan
  • Free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate
  • Free of Synthetic Parfum (Fragrance) 

Our products are tested nightly by family and friends. We would never test, or suggest applying, our products on animals. 

 

Quality Counts

Quality begins with ingredients. Our ingredients come with documentation from reputable suppliers of natural and organic goods. 

  • Our Shea butter is certified organic and comes from a  member of the global shea alliance. 
  • Our Argan Oil is certified organic.
  • Our Jojoba Oil is certified organic.
  • Our Essential oils are certified organic. 
  • Our Beeswax comes from a medium-sized family business and is grated by hand in our workshop.
  • 90% of our essential oils are certified organic. The remaining 10% comes from small producers who have not been certified, but have been vouched for by our suppliers as ethical producers.
  • All our other cosmetic-grade ingredients come from a reputable Canadian supplier.

Tested on humans, never animals.